Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Everyone loves little debbie!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Everyone loves little debbie!

    I like Zebra cakes-- I think they are Little Debbie?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Everyone loves little debbie!

    Star Crunches are good too!!!
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Everyone loves little debbie!

    effin a..my favorite too, even better if ya microwave em for a few.!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Inactive Member GreatestFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Everyone loves little debbie!

    Coming from an official fat man who loves Little Debbies...you gotta go with the Christmas Cakes and Zingers.
    "I'm a ramblinwreck from Georgia Tech and a helluva engineer!"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Everyone loves little debbie!

    I buy sooo many boxes of the Christmas tree cakes when they are around .... they are by far the best
    "Why so serious?"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Everyone loves little debbie!

    peanut butter and jelly cakes
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •